Monday, May 21, 2012

Smartie Pants!

 Leah L*O*V*E*S puzzles. She will sit and do each and every puzzle we own over and over. Over Easter vacation we bought several 24 piece puzzles. We thought those would keep her busy for a while. We were at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago, and I spotted this 48 piece puzzle. I thought I would save it for her birthday, or maybe even Christmas since the recommended age was 4+. During a particularly whiny period a few days ago, I asked Chris to take it out and give it a try with her. Sassy did the entire puzzle with minimal help from Daddy. She has done it at least 3 more times since then, and needs no help! We are so proud of her persistence!
 She was so proud of herself. The first time she finished the puzzle (which was with help from Daddy), she was dancing around saying "I did it!" I asked her if she did it all by herself or with Daddy and she said, "I did it all myself. Daddy just watched." This was the second time she did the puzzle, which really was "all by myself" (as Sass says). She was so, so proud.

No comments: