Thursday, May 31, 2012

Two Sick Girlies

Leah got a cold over the weekend. At first, I thought it was just her body's way of dealing with the lack of sleep she received on Friday night. By Monday, I was concerned that it was a real cold, and worried about Juliet getting it. On Monday night/Tuesday morning Juliet woke up to nurse and was sounding "rattle-y". I was so worried about her! I had to hold her upright for the entire night, or she wouldn't/couldn't sleep. She sleeps fine, with out any congestion, when she is sleeping on someone. So, for the past few days she has been held most every minute of the day. Poor thing. I am so thankful it hasn't developed into a more serious cold. I will happily deal with a baby who just needs to be held instead of RSV or something of the like. Sassy's nose has been running like crazy, but she has been in a pretty good mood. Juliet is definitely more needy, but also seems to be improving.

No comments: