Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First Bath

 Jelly Belly had no idea what was coming....poor girlie girl! She didn't really care for the bath. She cried for a little bit, then pooped in the tub. We had just cleaned her and the tub when she pooped all over herself and her towel, which required another bath. Poor thing. 
 Jelly Bean had a brand new butterfly towel which she pooped all over. No cute pictures of her and the cute towel. Oh, well. Life with 2 kids is much different than life with 1. Leah got a bath every night. Juliet is lucky to get one every 2 or 3 days. Leah slept in cute jammies every night. It didn't matter that I had to snap and resnap 15 snaps. She looked cute. Juliet sleeps in those gowns with elastic at the bottom that I SWORE I would never put my child in. At least I dress her during the day, right? 

No comments: