Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa--Summer Visit

Leah had lots of fun visiting with Grandma and Grandpa. They road tripped it to visit us (and to drop off several cases of the newest vintage).  They stayed for a few days, then went to DC to visit Auntie Chantal. They came back to spend the last few days of the trip with us. Grandma and Grandpa are great house guests, and helped out quite a bit. Grandma watched Juliet while Grandpa and I cleaned out my classroom, and again when I took Sass to get her haircut. She also washed almost all our clothes! Sassy was taken with Grandma's nails, and asked for "white polish" for her own nails. Sassy liked the last night they stayed, when all the local aunts and cousins came over to play and eat dinner. She kept telling me, "They love Leah. I think they all like to play with Leah at Leah's house!" Leah has been partying hard the last few nights, and staying up to 10:30 or later! We need a (slightly) earlier bedtime! 

No comments: