Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fall Fun

 A few weeks ago we had a warm spell. Perfect for playing in the leaves. Unfortunately, just like last year, our lawn service was out the day before we had the inclination to play, leaving our lawn pretty barren of leaves. Last year, I was able to import leaves from the median. This year, those trees were bare. So, I had to sneak across the street and steal them from a neighbors yard. I hope he didn't mind.

It took me a while to get all the leaves over. I asked the girls to pose for a picture in front of the leaves, and they game me the sweetest, most gentle smiles. I liked it. 
 I LOVE this picture of Leah. Occasionally, I can still see a glimpse of her baby face. This was a glimpse. It's the same face she would make as a baby when she was really excited about something. I love her so much. All Day Kindergarten is hard. By 4:00 I physically miss her. She loves it, though.
 Obligatory picture in the leaves. Just like last year I had to bribe them with Halloween candy. They don't want to sit still for a minute.

Leah kept pulling leaves out of the pile, and telling me to save them because she loved them. I told her that was silly, so she was trying to hold on to them all herself. The one on her chest is one she particularly liked. Then, she started making me go to other trees to get leaves, because she liked the different colors. She's mighty lucky I love her and that she's cute. 

 I love this picture of Leah and Juliet flopping. 

 Ollie was hilarious in the leaves. I would bury Leah and ask Ollie, "Where is Leah?! Go get her!" And her would run to the leaf pile and jump all around trying to find her. It was so cute. We tried to get it on video, but Ollie stopped doing it after a few times.

No comments: