Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Photos



 I dropped the ball this year and didn't schedule a fall mini session. It's the second year in a row. Our photographer usually only does early morning sessions, and it can be hard to convince Chris that these are necessary when it always seems to be 30 degrees. Juliet is the worst when it comes to the cold, too. Also, we took pictures on both family vacations this year. Still, I love fall pictures. It's my second favorite time of year. 

We took these in the woods behind the house. I just had the camera on automatic. We had the dog and two girls who really were more interested in playing (not that I blame them). I wish I would have tried a little harder on the settings, but oh well. My favorite picture is the one above, and I think it turned out perfect. The others are a little fuzzy and the colors kind of wash together, but that's okay, too. I am definitely not a professional. 

 I pointed my camera up and got this picture. I love this season. Someone had even decorated the woods in a "spooky way" with skeletons and ghosts. The girls thought it was awesome and wanted to poke them all with sticks, just to make sure they were just pretend.
 I had the idea that I could get the kids and the dog together somehow in a magical way.
 But, I do really like the picture of Leah and Ollie. Every morning we tell him, "Go get your girl" and he runs into her room and jumps on her bed. He cuddles her as close as possible. Sometimes Leah loves it, sometimes it makes her crazy. Chris and I think it is the cutest thing. This morning their faces were all mushed together. Leah just kept on sleeping. 

No comments: