Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Snow

 It snowed.
Chris and I weren't all that excited about it, but the girls were thrilled.
 They got all dressed up to play outside.
There was a lot of snowball fights.
 Our Mississippi Boy wasn't sure what to think about the snow.

Once he figured out the snow was water that he could eat, he was pretty happy. 
He liked running through it and playing tag, but he gets cold really easily and shivers uncontrollably. I left him outside with Leah for 10 minutes while I took the clothes from the laundry room upstairs. He got himself dangled around a bush and was sitting there shaking and whimpering when I found him. He acted like he had been left outside overnight. It was seriously for 10 minutes. 


 I love this picture of Ollie. 
Juliet is never sure what to think about the cold. She wants to play with her sister, but really doesn't like to be cold. She went out and in a few times while Leah was outside. I tried to put on Leah's old boots for her, that she wore at 3. They must have somehow dry rotted in the garage, because they pulled apart and the rubber began to crumble. They were nice boots, too. So, she wore her rain boots while I ordered her a new pair. 
 Here is another "magical" picture of the kids and dog. Nailed it.
 Leah worked so hard on this snowman. She did it totally by herself without any help. She was such a good worker and kept working long after her sister and I had gone inside. I got her the accessories, and she told me, "Take my picture, and put it on the computer. Say, Leah's first snowman. Exclamation point. Tell everyone I made this snowman all by myself, with no help from anyone. And, that it took me several hours". It really only took about 30-40 minutes, but I was super impressed nonetheless. 

No comments: