Thursday, August 8, 2019

A Few Odds and Ends Pictures.

 Juliet celebrating her birthday at school with a birthday crown. I have to move offices in a few weeks, and looking at this picture makes me miss my old office already! 
 Teddy outside of Juliet's soccer practice. He found soccer much more enjoyable when it warmed up and he got to play outside. 
 Juliet and our old baby-sitters newest grandchild. This baby LOVED Juliet! She kept kissing her/trying to suck on her face! 
 Leah got 2 pieces in the art show this year! She was so excited!

 Quick cake with friends! 
 Juliet and Teddy both love these shopping carts at Busches. I took Teddy without the girls a few weeks ago and he was SO EXCITED to sit in the cart himself. For the first time ever, he cried when I took him out. He cried all the way home. 
 Chris still lets Brain sleep on his pillow. I woke up to see this. Chris was just sleeping like no big deal. 
 I will forever remember this summer as the summer of Drumsticks. We never bought these before. Somehow we started buying them this summer and all 3 kids are obsessed. Teddy just walks around eating his FOREVER, preferably sitting in a (toy) car while doing so. I've told the kids that we stop buying them when summer ends. 

No comments: