Monday, August 12, 2019

A Few Photo Session Pictures.

 My girls. I can't believe how they have grown. So beautiful!
 This boy was all movement. Never got a great shot of the 3 of the kids together. Teddy would NOT tolerate the girls trying to hold him. He wanted to get down and play. 



 And the famous "tripod". We saw this several times a day on vacation. He loved to do it. I loved that sand was perpetually ground into his hair and our bed became basically another beach. I never want vacations to end, but by the end of the trip I was so ready to be done with our sandy bed! Even with 2 baths a day and plenty of pool time, there was always sand all.over.





I took some pictures of Chris that he will use for his book cover one day.  


 Leah Loo. I feel like it was 2 years ago that we did this same trip and she was so shy that she refused to even eat dinner at the same table as everyone else. She has grown so much. She is so lucky to have gone on these types of trips regularly for her entire life. 
I will have to upload the rest of the pictures later. 

No comments: