Friday, August 9, 2019

Girl Scout Bridging


These beauties bridged in Girl Scouts. Leah became a Junior, and Juliet became a Brownie. I've had a Daisy troop for FOUR years, and I'm feeling a little relieved/sad/misty-eyed/excited about not having one next year. 
 I love little babies, and Kindergartners, and the early years. But, as a Girl Scout Leader, I like the kids older. It gets much more fun as the grow! 
 I wasn't great with patches. There were many mornings where I was frantically trying to iron on patches or where I couldn't find the vest/sash all together and needed to go home at lunch and look for it. 


 These girls have made such friends in their troops. I never really stuck with an activity for long as a kid, so it's fun to see the relationships and independence that build when you do stick with it. Love these girls! 

No comments: