Sunday, March 29, 2020

DC - Day 3

 Teddy woke up happy every day. He loves to vacation and see new things. This was the day after he puked all over our bed at 9 at night. He kept wanting fruit snacks that night, and I kept giving them to him. Turns out that was a mistake. 
 Teddy, Gigi, and Juliet fought quite a bit over the stroller. It was pretty funny. 
 We went to see money printed. It wasn't as interesting as we thought it would be. And it was pretty hot inside. That's what I remember most. 


 Leah and I cut away after this to do the Holocaust Museum. It's such an important museum. We had to go through quicker that I would have liked, but it was still so powerful. My heart breaks every time I'm in that museum, and I can only hope that history never repeats itself like that again. Of course, I walked through worried that I already see glimpses that it is. 
 We met everyone else at The Air and Space Museum. Juliet loves space, so she had the most fun!




 We had a tour of the Capital booked, but there were so many rules that would have been hard for our family (like NO BAGS), that we passed. 
 One the way home we rode one of the oldest merry-go-rounds in the country. I think it was important for some other reasons, too, but it's so long ago, that I don't remember!  



No comments: