Sunday, March 29, 2020

October 2019

 I love October. I think it's my favorite month.

Look at all the kids in skeleton jammies! I hope they still dress up in skeleton jammies and pose like this when they are teenagers.

 Juliet moved to rec soccer. She had a lot of fun. Chris was promoted to an "unofficial" junior coach, which means he is closer to the action and better able to remind Juliet to "RUN!" and "GO!". 
 Miss Juliet. This is how she slept as a baby. I love when I catch her sleeping like this. 
 For Halloween, we did another family costume. We were the characters from Hocus Pocus. One of my favorite Halloween movies. I love when everyone gets all into it, and we have fun together as a family. 




 We hosted the Daddy/Daughter Halloween Party at Workman.
 I tried to take pictures in the woods for Christmas cards. It didn't go super well. The lighting was too bright, and Teddy was completely uncooperative, but I got one shot to include on the card. 



 We carved pumpkins!
 We took Leah in for her tonsil pre-op. She was not happy. Sorry, kid. It's necessary. 

A few pictures from the Summit Halloween Parade: 


 Teddy loves suckers!
 Juliet and Max at school! 

 We stopped into Juliet's class party after the parade at school. Teddy LOVES Juliet's friend Anna. He played with her for most of the Daddy/Daughter Dance. He loved her so much that he would stomp his feet and stick out his lower lip when she would try to walk away. At the school parade, he recognized her right away and ran right over to sit in her lap. Poor Juliet was a little jealous that Teddy wasn't available for her to show off to her friends because he was so taken with Anna. 



 Teddy was really feeling pictures on Halloween. 
 "SIS-TAHS!" 

 C's costume was the best. Here is Teddy loving pictures, once again!



No comments: