Sunday, March 29, 2020

December!

 Matching Hanna Andersson Jammies = Christmas 
 Chris and I made a lot of hot cider and mulled wine this winter. 
 We saw Frozen 2! We'd been waiting for that movie to come out for years!

 Teddy sleeping with 2 cats on his head!
 Elf Family.
  Gingerbread house fun!

 Momoka's good-bye party at school--I went and got Leah from Gallimore for this. 
 Juliet wearing her "ugly sweater" by the tree she decorated with her friend in my office. 

 Chris' firm party was at the Detroit Athletic Club. It was beautiful!
 Christmas Spectacular! This was Juliet's first year! She did amazing. Just when I was feeling a little like a Grinch about all the holiday busyness and commitments, I watched the last show of the Spectacular. All the seniors and dance alum's come back and it was so emotional watching it all. The spirit of Christmas returned. I'm going to make sure we always see the 7th show from now on. 











 Leah's competitive dance team. 


Juliet at her class Christmas party!

No comments: